MedIngenuity has helped healthcare physicians and hospital groups from all over the nation increase their visibility with referral sources and consumers.
Unlike general ad agencies that target physician practices as a source of agency revenue, MedIngenuity specializes in business development for healthcare. Medingenuity understands the complexities of referral development and going direct-to-consumer in a healthcare environment where hospitals are employing primary care physicians. We also understand how payor mix and reimbursement affects communication strategies.
Medingenuity focuses on all aspects of practice development, including naming, corporate identity and creating content-rich websites that score in the top 10 on Google for organic search. Many of Medingenuity clients learn that they are able to save $5,000 monthly on the cost of paid search and sponsored links because Medingenuity’s sites are able to score in the top 10 by virtue of the educational content we install into the site and the proprietary search engine techniques we use.
Whether you are a healthcare “start up,” or an established healthcare practice that is trying to increase its visibility and position itself for 2014 and healthcare reform, MedIngenuity can help.
We work with our healthcare clients to accomplish the following:
- Naming services, including research of available names and matching web domains to avoid expensive future name conflicts.
- Corporate identity work, logos, wordmarks, letterhead, cards, brochures and educational journals.
- Creation of e-magazines that maintain relationships with prospects.
- Development of a content-rich Internet site that positions the client as an expert source for information in their specialty niche.
- Writing and designing a front & back capabilities overview that can be downloadable from the web site, and printed and mailed to referral sources.
- Develop Internet site bounceback forms that capture prospect emails into a database for follow-up direct marketing with e-magazines and other email
- marketing techniques that eliminate the cost of printing and postage.
- Create educational direct-to-consumer print communications and ad campaigns.
- Research, writing and design of customer testimonials for download off the Internet site and mailing to target referral sources.
- Boost Google visibility through proprietary search engine optimization methods.